Travel & Special Events Insurance
Travel & Special Events Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Travel Insurance Quote Form
Special Events Insurance Quote Form
Travel & Special Events Insurance Information
Travel insurance offers a comprehensive suite of coverage for U.S. citizens taking international trips, students going abroad to study, missionaries, expatriates and others. Travel insurance can cover many insurance needs of travelers, including:
- Health coverage: When travelers are injured or become ill while abroad, their domestic insurance policies will not cover that expense. International travel insurance is necessary to help them control costs and secure the treatment they need. This coverage may not cover (or may offer limited coverage) for pre-existing conditions.
- Trip cancellation: When a trip is cancelled for certain reasons, such as the bankruptcy of a travel service provider or inclement weather, travel insurance can ensure that travelers are reimbursed for certain losses that the cancellation causes.
- Lost or stolen luggage: Travel insurance can provide limited coverage for luggage that is lost or is stolen.
Travel insurance policies are intricate contracts that can be designed to meet very specific risks encountered by travelers. Additional coverage and riders that can be added to policies include:
- Expatriation of remains: When a traveler passes away while abroad, their family will want their remains sent back to the States. This can be an expensive process, which is why some travel insurance policies provide the expense as a benefit.
- Adventure sports: Travelers who are injured while participating in certain activities, such as surfing or deep sea diving, may find that their regular travel insurance health policy doesn’t cover the expense unless the sports rider has been added.
- Remote transportation: Some vacations abroad involve traipsing through remote, unpopulated locations. When an injury occurs in a remote area, remote transportation coverage can pay the cost of having a helicopter deliver you to a hospital.
What is special event and wedding insurance?
Planning a large event involves many details, but the potential disruption to an event is often overlooked during the planning process. If things go wrong – such as no-show vendors, extreme weather and relatives falling sick – special event and wedding insurance could protect your financial investment. Cancelling or postponing an event is often disappointing to everyone involved, and losing money can make matters worse. With special event and wedding insurance, you will have less to worry about during the planning process.
How does special event and wedding insurance benefit you?
Special event and wedding insurance could protect you from various situations and is sometimes required by venues. If you must cancel or postpone your event due to extreme weather, illness, accident, vendor bankruptcy or military deployment, insurance can help make up for the expenses for non-refundable deposits and travel expenses, including honeymoons. This type of policy can also cover damage to special attire, such as a wedding dress, lost wedding rings, vendor no shows, lost or damaged photography, lost or damaged gifts, and even last minute venue changes that are forced to occur because of unpredictable incidents.
Liability coverage could offer protection in the event that you are found liable for property damage or bodily injury that occurs at your event, including alcohol-related accidents. If such an incident occurs, the legal fees can become much higher than the money you spend on your event. Liability coverage could protect you for the duration of your event, including any rehearsals and setting up/taking down decorations.
Get started today!
Call us today to discuss your options. You spend vast amounts of time and money planning a large event. Getting a special event and wedding insurance policy will give you peace of mind.